Elexis Ltd. offers a range of high quality construction services to South West England, Wales and London.
Elexis limited were founded on the 2nd March 2015 as a professional shop fitting and dry-lining company in Bristol. Starting the business with only 6 employees Elexis developed fast over the first 6 months achieving so many of their year one targets and goals. In such a short space of time they have managed to develop long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s most successful companies. Over this period Elexis have recruited 40 employees based in Bristol and London and have the vision to keep growing expanding in to the marketplace whilst upholding our prestigious track record.We offer exquisite Shop fitting and dry lining services to individuals and companies. We provide best quality service, expertise in technical side of work and well organized project management, saving you both time and money.
WHY CHOOSE US
• Experience and quality • Recommended by industry leaders • All projects delivered on time with money saved on materials. • Easy to work with professional reliable crew. • All works carried out by specialists and in accordance with industry standards • Hassle free project managementShop fitting and dry-lining specialists in Bristol.
He started out as a small contractor, undertaking and construction of small projects. In mid 30s and led the company from the front.
The company is a symbol of his values, ideas and integrity that he has managed to bring to the company as well as the construction industry.
Saulius also believed in giving back to the community and has worked tirelessly to help the needy. He has undertaken multiple.
Ronaldas vision to transform the construction experience by building smart buildings is in our roots. Irrespective of the size of the project.
Office Manager / Estimator
Elexis limited are looking for somebody that shares the same success, drive and passion that we have.
Duties will include:
- Accounts - sales ledger, purchase ledger, VAT returns etc
- Order processing
- Reviewing and implementing the company Health and Safety policy
- Measuring Completed work
- Ordering construction materials
- Traveling to sites and meeting with clients
- General customer service and administration duties
The requirements for this role are:
- Construction project experience
- Project management experience
- Accounts experience
- Organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- A keen eye for detail
- Good customer service skills and a great communications skills